We have made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be aware of our infection prevention protocol for your next dental appointment.
- Patients and/or their Parent/Guardian will “Check-In” by calling from their car upon arrival at the office
- The patient (if a minor) will be escorted to the front desk by the parent/guardian.
- Only the patient is allowed in the operatory. Family members or friends should wait in the car.
- The temperature of every patient will be taken before they are taken back to the operatory.
- The patient will use hand sanitizer patient when leaving the office (They use it twice; arrival and departure).
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the facility at any one time.
The following considerations have been prepared for the safety of our dental team and community:
- All operatories and work areas have been clean with the appropriate disinfectant before and after each patient
- Hand sanitizers are available for patients as they enter the office and other places in the office for use as needed.
- Contactless thermometer is available to check patient and staff temperatures
- A screening questionnaire is available to screen patients prior to and during appointments.
- Use of appropriate PPE for all dental staff
- Maintain the recommended 6 ft social distancing
We encourage to contact us for any further questions or concerns you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our office.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.